MOISES AND WILDFLOWER LEAVE NTA!!!! Plus Top ten team name change!



          Moises and Wildflower join WFS!!!























Team WFS will be challenging NTA and TYME for the #1 spot this season!

The team that I was on, TMFS, changed their name to WFS, and BOTH moises AND Wildflower joined the team that I am on! Now, I am trying to avoid being kicked off!  I am soooooo happy! Now I am on a top 10 team that may win the October season while being on a top 1 team! If you want to friend me, my username is goplaysplix and I am open to any friend requests unless you use ultratype, which is easy for NT users to identify. 


You may be wondering what iloveshoes is doing without moises and wildflower, two of their best players. iloveshoes has been a good sport about it on the news, which I am very happy with, because if I lost two of my best players, I would probably ban my account and delete my team. 

Hope you liked my article!


Comments

Post a Comment